Meal Prep: Week 2 – Chicken in Barbecue sauce, Cauliflower, Mixed Veggies, Broccoli, Red Rice
Chicken Breast fillet Php 184.00
Cauliflower Php 40.61
Mixed Veggies Php 110.76
Broccoli Php 96.75
Red Rice Php 47.50
1. Slice chicken into small parts. Marinade in calamansi and barbecue sauce.
2. Cook red rice. Ratio is 1 cup to 2 cups water.
3. Slice broccoli and cauliflower into bite sizes. Blanche for 5 minutes.
4. Cook chicken in medium heat until marinade is dry.
5. Portion into 10 containers.
Five are for me and five are for my sister.
6. In the same pan, cook mixed vegetables.
7. Once red rice is cooked, divide into containers.
8. Add in cooked mixed veggies.
Total cost: Php 479.61
Cost per serving: Php 47.96